1.5-2 lbs Blue Dog Farms Grass-fed chicken breast.
1 package of Old El Paso Crunchy Taco seasoning.
2-4 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
1 c fresh salsa
1/2 c Low fat Mexican Shredded Cheddar
1/2 c jarred salsa (Newman's or commercial brand)
1 c chopped lettuce
Drizzle of Roja Taco sauce
Sprinkle with fresh cilantro
BUY Blue Dog Farms CHICKEN HERE
Instructions: 30 minutes
1) Pound chicken breast, pre-heat pan.
2) Place chicken breast in plastic bag with Old El Paso Crunchy Taco seasoning, toss until coated.
3) Grill chicken in hot cast iron pan or non-stick pan with light cooking spray, 6-8 minutes per side. Cut into 1/2 strips before plating.
4) Grill 1/4 onion until soft and caramelized.
5) Plate warm tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar.
6) Top with crunchy chicken strips, 1/4 c chopped lettuce, grilled onion, and 1/4 c fresh salsa.
7) Top with fresh cilantro and 2 tbsp of jarred salsa.
8) Drizzle with Roja Taco Sauce.
BUY LOCAL - SUPPORT LOCAL FARMERS.